What's at risk?
- Private Health Insurance rebates for natural therapies to be cut April 2019.
- Labor will introduce a GST TAX on natural medicine and therapies.
- Anti-complementary medicine lobby groups continue attempts to influence health policy.
- Positive evidence ignored in Government-funded research.
- Educational courses are being shut down and practitioners unable to access ingredients.
Behind all of these drastic cuts and proposed changes are Government-funded reports that declare there is NO evidence that 17 natural therapies from yoga to naturopathy are effective. The Government is using the reports to justify restricting your choice in healthcare.
- We want to know why the Government is ignoring world-wide, positive scientific evidence.
- We want a Senate Inquiry to scrutinise these reports starting with the very first report that is now the subject of a complaint to the Commonwealth Ombudsman.
Sign the petition to call for a Senate Inquiry into bias against natural therapies and why Government-funded reports have ignored positive evidence. A letter will also be sent on your behalf to your local MP.
What they don’t tell you
Millions of people will be effected by the Private Health Rebate cut for natural therapies. If you’re confused at why they say there’s no evidence that Natural Medicine works WATCH THIS.
Latest News & Stories
What the World Health Organisation really thinks of natural medicine
29 May, 2018
The World Health Organisation (WHO) has long supported natural medicine, but The Beijing Declaration explains exactly how they want their Member States to look at complementary healthcare. On November 8, 2008 the WHO adopted The Beijing Declaration to promote the […]Learn More
Consumers win fight to keep natural medicines on pharmacy shelves
4 May, 2018
Popular natural treatments used to manage hay fever, stress, insomnia, joint aches, teething, and other medical conditions will continue to be sold on pharmacy shelves after a landmark win for consumers. In June last year a report to the Federal […]Learn More
World’s scientists hold summit into natural medicine
2 May, 2018
A GLOBAL congress on natural medicine and therapies is underway with 178 scientists from 30 countries and representatives of the World Health Organisation. As Australian authorities argue there is no reliable evidence that natural therapies are effective, countries such as […]Learn More