What's at risk?
- Health Minister Greg Hunt has cut health insurance rebates for natural therapies.
- The Turnbull Government is considering banning natural medicines from sale in pharmacies.
- Educational courses are being shut down and practitioners unable to access ingredients.
- And, the Therapeutic Goods Administration is pushing to de-regulate natural medicine products, putting your safety at risk.
Behind all of these drastic cuts and proposed changes are Government-funded reports that declare there is NO evidence that 17 natural therapies from yoga to naturopathy are effective. The Government is using the reports to justify restricting your choice in healthcare.
- We want to know why the Government is ignoring world-wide, positive scientific evidence.
- We want a Senate Inquiry to scrutinise these reports starting with the very first report that is now the subject of a complaint to the Commonwealth Ombudsman.
Take a few seconds and call for a Senate Inquiry to scrutinise bias against natural therapies and why Government-funded reports have ignored positive evidence. Sign the petition and a letter will also be sent on your behalf to your local MP to show your support.
As featured on 7 News
A report before the Federal Health Department could see common natural and homeopathic medicines stripped from pharmacy shelves, Australian’s believe they should have the right to choose.
Latest News & Stories
ESSENTIAL OILS – THE LATEST UNDER ATTACK
14 November, 2017
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Essential oils like Lavender, Tea Tree, and Peppermint are commonly used by families across the country, but now AROMATHERAPY in Australia is under ATTACK. In an ongoing campaign targeting natural medicines, The Therapeutic Goods Administration has put essential […]Learn More
BREAKING NEWS: Popular complementary medicines targeted by Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)
7 November, 2017
BREAKING NEWS: Popular natural medicine products like Rescue Remedy and Schuessler Tissue Salts are the latest target of Australia’s Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA). As of January 1 next year, the TGA wants to restrict the use of Tissue Salts as […]Learn More
BREAKING NEWS: National Award for Your Health Your Choice campaign
27 October, 2017
Winner of Complementary Medicines Australia National Award Your Health Your Choice is now a national, award-winning campaign after taking out the Judges Choice Award at the 18th annual Complementary Medicines Australia awards in Sydney overnight (Thursday, October 26, 2017). The […]Learn More