Intermittent fasting has become the latest craze with many reported health benefits including reduced inflammation and brain fog to increased energy and improved moods. Yet many doctors have expressed their concerns labelling it a “dangerous” diet.
In her webinar, Steph Lowe, a Sports Nutritionist, triathlete and founder of The Natural Nutritionist discusses:
• The impact of intermittent fasting on your health
• Is it dangerous?
• What you should expect when fasting
• Safe fasting techniques with maximum benefit
• Common fasting protocols including the popular 16:8.
• Why fasting is not a fad diet
All funds raised will support Your Health Your Choice – Australia’s largest consumer campaign protecting right of choice in healthcare. A recording will be available for those that cannot attend on the day.